It seems fate has brought me back to this blog once again. I figured as it’s been a year (or thereabouts) since my last post, I would revive this poor blog a bit.
I have many travel posts in the works. I intend to clue you in on every step of the process of planning our 5-week European trip. I also have some writing posts coming. Mainly though I have lots of thoughts about life in general. A lot has happened in the past year and my thoughts on certain issues keep evolving. I would love to get back in the habit of posting more often.
Main life changes:
- Experienced another world in Europe
- Moved into a house (goodbye apartment living!)
- Husband finished school & is starting his teaching career
- I cut down on work hours by leaving one of my two jobs
- I started seeing a counselor/therapist
- Both of us are in yet another musical
- HUSBAND SAYS WE CAN GET A CAT AND I’M SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED
That’s about it. I’ll write about some of these more in detail, especially about my amazing counselor and what I’ve been learning. In the meantime, thanks for sticking around!